Anna Mitereva was born in 1985 in Smolensk region, in 2002 she moved to Moscow to study. In 2007 she graduated from the Russian State University of Oil and Gas (Faculty of Engineering Mechanics), in 2010 she got her masters degree and continued her career in the oil and gas industry, where she is still engaged in scientific and practical research in the leading innovative organizations (Gazprom VNIIGAZ, TsKBN , Skolkovo).
Today Anna is a student of the Faculty of Contemporary Art of the Higher School ‘Learning Environment’ in the Workshops of Arseny Zhilyaev and Avdey Ter-Oganyan.
- 2020 — 2nd apartment triennial, Bristol Zhiguli, Samara.
- 2020 – Trilogy curated by Veniamin Kozyr, 22 gallery, Moscow;
- 2020 — Period of self-isolation, Art MUSE magazine (online), Moscow;
- 2020 – ARTbook organized by Ludvig Rage Club (Berlin, Germany);
- 2020 — Exhibition ‘Kryukrinoksy’, gallery ‘Here on Taganka’, Moscow;
- 2020 — Colors of Humanity Art Gallery. May Yellow show (online), USA;
- 2020 – Ecological Exhibition ‘Earth. What’s next?’, Kremlin, Astrakhan;
- 2018 — Exhibition ‘This is a theater’, gallery A3, Moscow;
- 2018 — Art Weekend Fair, Artplay design factory, Moscow.